SENIOR LEGAL ADVISOR (for M&A)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing the target company for sale by, for example, ensuring that corporate formalities have been duly adhered to, third party vendor and supplier relationships are appropriately formalized and identifying, and if possible, taking steps to mitigate, areas of potential risk,
- Drafting and /or reviewing a financial adviser engagement letter, a letter of intent and a confidentiality agreement,
- Conducting or facilitating legal due diligence (i.e., the review of contracts, permits, assets, organizational documents and other materials relating to the target company to develop an understanding of the scope, value and risks of the transaction),
- Preparing a due diligence memorandum or other summary of due diligence findings for the buyer,
- Creating a comprehensive implementation checklist identifying all actions that must be taken and documents to be delivered in connection with the transaction,
- Drafting and /or reviewing the principal transaction agreement, including crafting appropriate representations, warranties, covenants and disclosure schedules in light of issues identified during due diligence and conditions to closing,
- Drafting and /or reviewing ancillary documents, including any exclusivity agreement, legal opinion, sale purchase agreement, assignment and assumption agreement, escrow agreement or transition services agreement,
- Advising as to disclosure obligations under applicable laws, as well as drafting any form of press releases or information statements;
- Preparing, or working on or with antitrust counsel to prepare the filling with the Antitrust Authority,
- Identifying requirements for third party consents and coordinating with client personnel to obtain them
- Legal advice in the ordinary business of the Company out of and other than the M&A transactions responsibilities.
Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Law.
Work Experiences: Minimum of 4 years of legal experience of renown Albanian or foreign Law Firm
- Substantive legal knowledge on contract and obligation law
- Working knowledge of corporate finance secured lending, tax, environmental law, employment and labor law, executive compensation and benefits, real estate, antitrust, intellectual property, anti-corruption, commercial law and more.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills in Albanian and English.
How to apply?
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send their CV at email@example.com with the subject “Senior Legal Advisor for M&A”
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Që të aplikoni për këtë punë dërgoni hollësitë tuaja te firstname.lastname@example.org