DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
– Proposes and develops campaign ideas in line with the business seasonality/ requirements with the clear aim of positioning and differentiating the brand in the sector it operates
– Provides integrated solutions for reaching targeted audience in every touch point
– Formulates clear communication plans effective for the campaign objectives
– Coordinates the campaign implementation with the third party subjects
– Prepares the marketing materials following up all steps of the process in cooperation with the respective partners handling the design, the printing/production process, ect
– Develops the events plan and supervises the implementation of the event
– Implements PR plans according to the group policy
– Coordinates with the digital marketing position for creating highly engaged social media channels
– Guides and monitors the return of the Campaign, with clear reporting based on predefined KPIs
– Responsible for generating incomes through the advertising spaces
– Communicates and negotiates terms of collaboration with partners, agencies, printing houses and other subjects involved
– Have up to date understanding of the trends, actualities and marketing evolution
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (MBA preferred).
Work Experiences: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in same/similar positions handling the above mentioned responsibilities
– Great communication / presentation skills
– Methodical and organized
– Honesty and integrity
– Good intuition
– Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Fluency in English
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: email@example.com with the subject “ PR and BRAND Communication Coordinator”
*Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org