Dimension HR, on behalf of its client is currently recruiting a:
Intermediate / Senior PHP Developer
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Developing cross-browser, cross-platform compatible solutions
- Developing APIs and backend
- Fixing front-end and back-end bugs
- Coming up with ideas to improve user experience and openly sharing them with the team
- Developing scalable, reliable, maintainable, and reusable code
Work Experiences: 2+ years of experience designing and building production-level web applications
- GIT Version control (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket)
- Relational databases like Mysql / MariaDB, Postgresql
- Good with both reading and writing documentations
- Experience on Laravel/Symfony PHP frameworks
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience ie PHPUnit
- Clean code is your goal
- Passion to learn and keep up with the cutting edge technologies
- CI / CD (optional)
- AWS, Docker (optional)
How to apply?
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PHP Developer”
*Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
* All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality by Dimension according to law no. 9887 on ‘Personal Data Protection’ and will be used by US for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com