For a big construction company in the country, DIMENSION is looking to recruit candidates for the vacant position:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Studying and identifying the procurement needs.
– Identifying suppliers and materials according to the project requirements;
– Cooperates with suppliers on the construction material specifics;
– Analyzes the details and specifics of suppliers’ offers;
– Negotiatiates with suppliers for prices, materials until the conclusion of the final contract, etc.
– Monitoring the stock level and supervising the amount of stock needed for the next monthly plan.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
Education: University degree – Finance / Economics / Law profile preferred
Experience: At least 2 years of work experience is preferred in the same profile or in the finance department.
– Very good management, organizational, planning and communication skills;
– Ability to analyze business correspondence, contracts, procedures and manuals;
– Ability to manage various specific contracts involved in construction projects;
– Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of another language would be an advantage);
How to apply:
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their application (CV) to the email address : email@example.com with the subject « Procurement Manager ».
Based on your application, we would like to inform you that only candidates who meet the profile criteria will be notified for an interview.
*All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality by Dimension according to law no. 9887 on ‘Personal Data Protection’ and will be used by Us for recruitment purposes only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org