Dimension HR is looking for a DEPUTY HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER for one of its clients – a successful company in Albania, operating in the sector of retail.
The Deputy HR Manager ensures the coordination and implementation of systems, processes, policies and programs regarding organizational development and talent management that encompasses hiring processes and employer branding, employment relations, performance management and succession planning, staff retention and staff development areas.
- Responsible for implementing an effective and efficient recruitment and talent acquisition strategy at the company level.
- Responsible for continuous development of the recruitment and talent acquisition processes, related to digitization and the massive usage of social media.
- Contribute in talent identification process at the company level by recognizing the employees’ talent, potential and their training needs in order to support employees’ for further career development.
- Oversees the performance appraisal process and ensures that the process is followed properly
- Develop and implement new recruitment sourcing methods (e.g. social media recruiting, psychometric assessment, soft skills assessment, technical test, etc.)
- Keep regular communication with hiring managers in order to improve the recruitment process as needed.
- Responsible for employer branding enhancement and for internal/external communication.
- Build professional network through relationships with universities and other partners.
- Responsible for the proper presence of the company in job fairs and career events.
- Ensure that employment relations procedures are properly followed and according to the legal requirements and internal procedures
- Coordinate the workforce planning in the short and long term.
- Responsible for workforce analyses and recruiting metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance and stay up-to-date on labor legislation and other legislation related to the HR area.
- Supervise the recruitment staff and reports on the performance on a regular basis.
- Contribute to updating the human resource policies and procedures as needed.
Education:University degree, preferably in Social Sciences or Business Administration.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a talent acquisition or responsible for staff selection and recruitment.
- Preferably in Retail and / or FMCG industry.
- Excellent knowledge of hiring processes, talent acquisition and skill development.
- Proficient at using software and leveraging technology for talent acquisition processes.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employment relations.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Positive attitude, open minded and ready to embrace change.
- Meticulous, self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Very good English skills (verbal and written).
How to apply?
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send their CV at email@example.com with the subject “DEPUTY HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER”
*Please note that only applicants, who fulfil the above mentioned criteria, will be contacted.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Që të aplikoni për këtë punë dërgoni hollësitë tuaja te firstname.lastname@example.org