Dimension HR is looking for an Associate Project Manager for one of its clients, focused on the design, construction, commissioning, administration, maintenance, and operation of Tourist Resorts.
SUMMARY: Under the general supervision of the Project Manager, the Associate PM manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout. He or she must be familiar with project objectives, as well as the role and function of each stakeholder, to effectively coordinate the project’s activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Develops and maintains a wide range of project-related information in paper and electronic systems, or oversees project assistants performing these functions
- Oversees design and construction projects, ensuring as lead developer and land owner that other developers run projects according to schedule, meet financial objectives, and meet organizational goals.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, finalizes scope and develops project budget and schedule;
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work notification letters, project charters, surveys, and drawings;
- Coordinates Priorities under the supervision of the Project Manager;
- Creates and develops relationships with all Project Counterparts;
- Coordinates procurement activities including finalizing new investment contracts;
- Conducts field investigations to ensure that project specifications and code requirements are met;
- Follows and reports on all issues related to state institutions (including local ones) in the areas where projects are developed, Municipality, OSHEE, UK, MNZ, etc.;
- Manages design and construction efforts through contractors and consultants, including overseeing field work, outages, progress meetings, equipment installations, and all related project documentation
- Manages project budget and maintains project financial reporting systems (Monthly Reports); Prepares and provides project status reports including updated schedules and budget projections;
- Communicates timely with all appropriate parties to complete the project successfully;
- Closes out projects at completion including termination of finances and turn-over of all appropriate documentation;
- Administrates different forms of investment agreements throughout the contract life cycleto track progress and mitigate risk;
- Executes measures foreseen in contracts to mitigate deviances;
- Provides interpretation of plans and specifications and serves as contract liaison with developers/architects/engineers/real estate consultants and landowners;
- Develops Requests for proposals and coordinates the bidding and contracting process including value engineering as required;
- Evaluates contractor/vendor performance and provide constructive feedback to the vendor/contractor to improve future performance;
- Tracks the progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule;
- Supports project development in line with the pipeline and budget for all project activities;
- Analyzes project needs, and fulfills the requirements for transparency, finalization, and sustainability in the progress of the development phases;
- Reports on the status of each project supervises and develops the documentation related to the projects, shares ideas, and implements new methodologies to allow their progress;
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure Client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts on scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk with management support;
- Implements standard risk management routines with management support, to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks;
- Perform development feasibility studies, including taking photographs, creating written project documents, producing proformas, and analyzing sites for potential development opportunities;
- Assist and Prepare Development Plans including, but not limited to: Preparation of Project Schedule, Preparation of Project Monthly Reports, Preparation of Project Description, Preparation of Market Analysis Communicate with Sales and Marketing teams;
- Assists and supports the progress of the implementation of the client’s requests for each project with the Client’s Relation Management structure
- Performs other assigned tasks;
- Develops and update the project archive and Project Optimizations;
- Ensures that the company’s technical-administrative procedures are fully implemented;
- Coordinates meetings with dedicated staff and other departments engaged in the project;
- Reports to the Project Manager.
Education: Degree in Engineering, Building Construction, Architecture, or major in Real Estate or related degree preferred.
Experience: 3-7 years of project management responsibilities in a similar or related retail construction business;
• Ability to present issues as efficiently as possible, excellent verbal and written communication skills, drafting of reports, etc.;
• Has basic knowledge and expertise in the use of software (CAD, EXCEL, MS-PROJECT etc.).
How to apply?
The professionals interested in this position are invited to send their CV at[email protected] with the subject “Associate Project Manager”
* After the screening, only selected candidates will be contacted.
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 for the “Protection of Personal Data
Që të aplikoni për këtë punë dërgoni hollësitë tuaja te firstname.lastname@example.org