We are Dimension ltd. with 15 years of experience of our staff, we develop and consolidate human resource standards in the Job Market. If you are individuals looking to grow up your career, or the company looking for the best staff for your team, contact us to make right solution.
On behalf of, for the one of the biggest companies in Albania, We are looking in Tirana for:
ARCHITECTURAL BIM SPECIALIST
The Architectural Building Information Model (BIM) Specialist leads the implementation of BIM technology, research & development, and provides direction and leadership to architectural studios, and Project Digital Coordinators.
The Architectural BIM Specialist works closely with the senior members of design teams, particularly the senior designer, technical designer and the project manager to ensure project delivery utilizing BIM. The Architectural BIM Specialist will be active in developing the project BMP (BIM Management Plan) identifying goals and objectives for the utilization of BIM; and monitoring progress of the BIM from the project initiation to final delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Collaborates with Project Digital Coordinators in developing a BMP (BIM Management Plan) for each project
- Collaborates with Project Digital Coordinators in setting up each project in BIM
- Coordinates BIM software training for staff and monitors staff BIM experience levels
- Coordinates firm-wide technologies, standards and guidelines with fellow BIM Specialists in other offices on a consistent and regular basic
- Monitors the models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project delivery milestones
- Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols and workflow
- Identifies and evaluates productivity gains to be made utilizing third party software
- Primary contact with vendor and other BIM related technical support
- Monitors and tracks team compliance with SOM BIM standards and guidelines
- Document and communicate best practices and workflow
- Support interoperability between multiple software applications
- Organizes and leads weekly Project Digital Coordinator meeting
- Participates in firm-wide Digital Design Leadership conferences
Education: 5-year professional architectural degree or architectural master’s degree; Architectural license preferred
Work experience: 5 or more years of experience in architectural design development, construction documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of project types
- General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice;
- Strong supervisory, leadership and communication skills; superior organizational skills and detail orientation
- 5 or more years of experience with Autodesk Revit
- Experience with Dynamo; experience with Navisworks
- Interoperability experience, particularly between Revit and Rhino;
- Experience writing Python, C#, .NET, Design Script, or other scripting languages; experience with Microsoft applications especially MS Office, MS Project;
- Experience with the operation of information technology systems;
- Experience with the Revit API desirable and experience with project planning and tracking
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted.